- White Zinfandel, FetzerBalanced blend of cherry and strawberry flavors.
- Riesling, RelaxUp front, crisp fruit flavor. Well rounded, with a soft, lingering and finish.
- Riesling, McWilliams HanwoodFresh fruit flavors crafted from premium grapes.
- Pinot Grigio, Ecco DomaniA floral nose with delicate aromas of fig and honeysuckle.
- Pinot Grigio, Mezza CoronaClean, crisp, dry wine with hints of apples and pears.
- Pinot Grigio, Casa di RoccoA bright, clean nose and palate of crisp citrus flavors.
- Pinot Grigio, Via FirenzeCrisp, clean, dry wine with hints of apple and pears.
- Pinot Grigio, Ca BolaniIntense fruity bouquet of apple and pear with hint of tobacco and dried almonds.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Santa RitaA lively wine with nectarine and apple flavor, floral aromas and a long finish.
- Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio, Le RimeCrisp, dry and well-balanced, with a fresh, fruity distinct varietal fragrance.
- Chardonnay, McWilliams HanwoodFresh each and melon flavors are accented by light oak with complex vanilla.
- Chardonnay-Viognier, Black SheepBeautiful floral aromas with fruit flavors of succulent peaches.
- Chianti, Da VinciWell balanced and ripe with flavors of plum and dark fruit.
- Chianti, Castello Di QuecetoA classic with ripe fruit and lively acidity.
- Merlot, McWilliams HanwoodRipe plum fruit aromas with forest berry, plum, mocha and nutmeg oaks.
- Merlot, CasarsaLively cherry and berry character with nuances of cocoa, anis and violets.
- Merlot, Ecco DomaniRuby red in color, with aromas of currants and cherries.
- Sangiovese, Toscana CecchiDry, rich, crisp, with a smooth velvet palate.
- Pinot Noir, BlackstoneBright cherry fruit and strawberries on the nose and palatewith soft tannins and smooth finish.
- Pinot Noir, TalusSoft, silky wine with flavors of cherry pie, raspberries, coffee and cocoa, and is nice and spicy.
- Shiraz, McWilliams HanwoodSoft, rich with black cherry and fresh berry fruit flavors with vanilla and coffee.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, CasarsaSoft and smooth, with aromas and flavors of dark berries.
- Montepulcino, D'Abruzzo Terre ValseLuminous ruby red color with a scent of ripe cherries and fresh bread crust.
- Nero D'Avola SpadinaDeep garnet color with rich, dark cherry and plum fruit and soft oak overtones.
- Valpolicella, Zonin PalladineRich ruby-red color, with hints of raspberries and dark berries.
- Valpolicella, San GuiseppeThis classic Italian wine is pleasantly subtle with a slight nuttiness and a fruity bouquet.
- MolissimoDeep ruby red with hints of fleshy red fruit combined with underlying acidity.
Especial White wines by the Bottle
- ProseccoMartini Rossi
- Pinot Grigio, Maso CanaliThis beautiful golden Pinot Grigio has a very pleasant nose marked by tropical fruit.
- ChampagneDom Perignon
Especial Red Wines by the Bottle
- Pinot NoirFive Rivers
- Chianti Riserva, Da VinciDistinctly fruity with cherry overtones that are balanced with hints of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Toscana, Villa AntinoriFruity hints on the nose blend well with the toasty, chocolate and vanilla notes.
- BaroloRocca Felice
- Amorone Della Valpolicella DogalliDeep red color with a fruity, musky & spicy nose. Dry on the palate.
- Chianti Riserva Ducale, RuffinoDark colored and rich with lovely fresh berry, minty and fruit character on the nose and palate.
- Tignanello AntinoriIntense wine with rich complex body and lengthy finish.
"Pasta is an important part of the Italian way of eating and living. Luis & Spartaco developed this restaurant with the singular goal of bringing you the most delicious Italian sauces as well as wide variety of authentic Italian pastas."
Grazie & Buon Appetito!